Some of the stuff I am doing basically right now.
- Building up a few new companies, working within the areas of commerce and outdoor events
- Various super-excited day to day tasks with a dozen of the startups I am heavily involved in, from planning, designing, short- and long-term strategy, discussing/working with developers, financials, etc.
- Assisting as a senior consultant towards technical/strategy tasks, towards both private-owned and state-owned/municipalities needing a strong "digital" hand to hold on to
- Leading Advisory Boards and member of Board of Directors in various tech-related companies
- Actively investing in tech companies doing unique stuff
Studying & learning
- Started studying online at Stanford, taking the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship graduate as a start
- Graduated to become a certified football coach for children (5-8 years) in Norway, becoming a better coach for my son (Jonathan, 5)'s team
- Taking professional piano class hours together with one of my daughters (Nathalie, 10), personally to try to make my Roland FP-90 not be too embarrassed by its owner, and also that it is great to do stuff together with your own children
- Continuing taking MasterClass lectures; currently enrolled into Neil DeGrasse Tyson on teaching scientific thinking and communication and James Patterson on teaching writing
- Started on my first physical children book, about a little floppy disk and his friend
- Continuing writing on my various tech books due to be released when I feel its time
- Continuing with my highly amateur'ish running, trying to keep it at 2-3 rounds per week, 5-10km), simply to keep me going for my goal of attending and surviving a couple of half-marathons per year
- Starting up again playing the local squash league, where I've been playing for many years
- Continuing playing football [like it was my last day on Earth, it feels]
- Trying to watch at least one Netflix episode per month
And as always, I still try to do nothing.