Some of the stuff I am doing basically right now.
- Various super-excited day to day tasks with a dozen of the startups I am heavily involved in, from planning, designing, short- and long-term strategy, discussing/working with developers, financials, etc.
- Assisting as a senior consultant towards technical/strategy tasks, towards both private-owned and state-owned/municipalities needing a strong "digital" hand to hold on to
Studying & learning
- Started studying online at Stanford, taking the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship graduate as a start
- Graduated to become a certified football coach for children (5-8 years) in Norway, becoming a better coach for my son (Jonathan, 5)'s team
- Taking professional piano class hours together with one of my daughters (Nathalie, 10), personally to try to make my Roland FP-90 not be too embarrassed by its owner, and also that it is great to do stuff together with your own children
- Continuing taking MasterClass lectures; currently enrolled into Neil DeGrasse Tyson on teaching scientific thinking and communication and James Patterson on teaching writing
- Publishing articles, like finding and selecting the right Learning Management System (LMS)
- Writing on multiple new articles coming up, primarily related to smart thinking (e.g strategy) and tech-related stuff
- Continuing writing on my tech books, which will later also include exams to be taken to proof you are obligated to be called a true nerd, an SEO expert, etc.
- Continuing with my highly amateur'ish running, trying to keep it at 2-3 rounds per week, 5-10km), simply to keep me going for my goal of attending and surviving a couple of half-marathons per year
- Starting up again playing the local squash league, where I've been playing for many years
- Continuing playing football [like it was my last day on Earth, it feels]
- Celebrating my final days in the 30s, and entering the 40s as of January 2020
Leisure & travel
- Trip to Dubai on together with close family members
- Planning for yet another trip to southern France this summer, and specially to the Gorge du Verdon area, France's answer to Grand Canyon
- Planning for a New York trip (pleasure) during the spring
- Planning for nothing less than two additional New York trips (business) due to some exciting stuff going on with one of my startups
- Planning for our trip this summer to beautiful Lofoten, Norway
- Planning for trip to Google IO, Silicon Valley, San Francisco
And as always, I still try to do nothing.