Some of the stuff I am doing basically right now.
- Various day to day tasks with several of the startups I am heavily involved in, in particular OfflinePal, Bippr, Nudge, Bikefinder, Insp, and several others.
- Planning, designing, strategy, discussing and working with developers, financials, etc.
- Assisting as a senior consultant towards technical/strategy tasks, towards both private-owned and state-owned/municipalities needing a strong "digital" hand to hold on to
- Published an article on finding and selecting the right Learning Management System (LMS)
- Writing drafts for multiple new articles coming up shortly; tech/strategy/leadership-related
- Continuing writing on my tech book, which will later also include an exam to be taken to proof you are obligated to be called a true nerd
Studying & learning
- Started studying at Stanford, taking the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship graduate (online)
- Graduated to become a certified football coach for children (5-8 years) in Norway, becoming a better coach for my son (Jonathan, 5)'s team
- Taking professional piano class hours together with one of my daughters (Nathalie, 10), personally to try to make my Roland FP-90 not be too embarrassed by its owner, and also that it is great to do stuff together with your own child
- Continuing taking MasterClass lectures; currently enrolled into Neil DeGrasse Tyson on teaching scientific thinking and communication and James Patterson on teaching writing
- Continuing with my highly un-professional running, trying to keep it at 2-3 rounds per week, 5-10km), simply to keep me going for my goal of attending and surviving a couple of half-marathons per year
- Starting up again playing the local squash league, where I've been playing for many years
- Celebrating my final days in the 30s, and entering the 40s as of January 18th
- Preparing for my trip to Dubai on January 28th together with some family
- Planning for yet another trip to southern France this summer, and specially to the Gorge du Verdon area, France's answer to Grand Canyon
- Planning for our New York trip during the spring
- Planning for our trip this summer to beautiful Lofoten, Norway
And as always, I still try to do.. nothing.