Yes, you can buy me. At least for a short period of time.
I am fairly respected in topics like internet in general, e-commerce, technology and entrepreneurship. I also know a few things on actual organization/culture.
Examples of how people use me
- Leading Advisory Boards, tackling and successfully implement the necessary changes on more or less any issue within the organization, from production to technology to employee to strategy
- Executing full technical due diligence of more or less any company
- Helping on CTO-related tasks
- Navigating companies through important technology choices, from internal systems like communication/colaboration to the more complex ones like ERP etc
- Pushing through critical projects. Normally I don't take on me the project manager role. Instead I take the role to make sure the project manager and its project team implements- and finalizes the project
- Specifications on new services and features, both written docs and UX sketches
- Building up tech/dev teams, assisting on job interviews, setting up teams etc
- General business advisory (e.g "How can we do this?" or "Should we proceed?")
I charge differently depending on the size of the companies I assist, based upon either the number of employees or the annual revenue, whichever comes first.
The reason for the differentiated rate is simply because it gives different value to a small company compared to a larger enterprise, and also that the risk involved is much higher with the larger ones.
So, these are my hourly rates:
- 1-9 employees or < 1MNOK in annual revenue: NOK 1250
- 10+ employees or 1-100MNOK in annual revenue: NOK 1550
- 100+ employees or >100MNOK in annual revenue: NOK 1750
Minimum charge is 10 hours. No refund or anything. Just plain simple trust.
I also have a "one-day-all-you-can-eat-Roy" full-day price:
- For all types of companies: NOK 12.500.
Travel costs, VAT and other relevant expenses are added to the tap according to official standard rates.
My 25+ years of experience and extensive network is always included.
Can we employ you?
I need to enjoy working with your company
To be able to be truly useful and super-efficient in the work I do, I really have to enjoy the work I do. This means I only take assignments for clients I truly belive in and which am confident I can have a positive impact for.
So, if you are selling sand in Sahara or you are selling listing classified ads on phone-number-lookup-portals, I will most likely turn the request gracefully down.
Disclaimer / EULA
In no way what-so-ever I will guarantee that my assistance will help you or your company succeed. In order for a good relationship there needs to be a perfect balance of trust between the client and the supplier. So, my disclaimer is simply the need for trust. Check out the below video to learn what I mean.
And oh, in general I do not sign NDAs. Maybe, if Google or some of the other giants wanna hook me up for some tasks, I'll consider it. Everything is for sale, I guess.
Simply drop me an email at email@example.com and I'll get in touch shortly after.